YOU MAY HAVE ROUGH FIELDS OR HAY TO MOW OR BRUSH TO CUT
Around the country home there are always rough spots to be mowed that can't be cut with the ordinary Rotary Mower, either hand or power-driven. To cut with hand scythes is out of the question. Again a horse isn't the solution. It is too expensive and doesn't make a good-looking job. But unless this rough stuff is cut, the whole appearance of your property will be spoiled.
THE MODEL L GRAVELY TRACTOR
WITH POWER-DRIVEN SICKLE MOWER
(1) A Most Efficient Method of Cutting High Grass. Every blade of grass is cut cleanly the first time over. Height of the grass does not affect the cutting of this type mower.
(2) A Strong, Sturdy Tool that will actually cut brush three-quarters of an inch thick.
(3) The Only Mower That Works Successfully on Hillsides. The patented Swivel Action of the Mower Bar and the equal distribution of the weight of the Tractor will aid the GRAVELY to negotiate the steepest banks and slopes.
(4) A Cutting Unit Completely in Front of the Machine that can be raised to miss obstacles with but a few pounds pressure on the handles, or can get under trees and shrubbery in spite of overhanging branches. There is no side drag on the GRAVELY SICKLE MOWER.
(5) A Power Reverse. The GRAVELY can be taken right into fence or hedge corners, right under trees and shrubbery, then it will back out under its own power.